Sunday, January 14, 2007



Here is what I have been staring at for the last 2 weeks! A lovely display of plumbing fixtures...but I am FREE...we get a new cashier on Monday so I will be back to my original Saturday shift ..and hopefully I can get back to making more ART. And somehow I lost my nice digital camera about a week ago....I keep thinking that I will find it soon and don't want to buy a new one unless I "really" lost it.

Today I will taking my son to the SantaBarbara Zoo for his science class study on BIRDS. Maybe we'll go out to lunch and he wants to rent "Winged Migration" for part of his science report. I want to see "Pan's Labyrinth" which is playing now...Teesha recommended it and it looks like it will be amazing...maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shari Beaubien said...

Be warned: Pan's Labyrinth is a tough movie... a LOT of death. I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts. Love the red sweater heart! Hugs, Shari