Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happiness in the mail!




A surprise awaited me my mailbox! What could it be? Something from Katie Kendrick....
I opened it and out came the most wonderful little painting! I SO love it! It says.."in quiet"....
and it is just the push I need to get me painting again! Thank you, Katie!
In October I will get to take a fabric doll class from Katie at Art & Soul in Portland, Oregon...can't wait!

And here is a funny little mermaid that I just made....I think she needs a pearl necklace and maybe some small beads on her tail...I'll probably make some more soon....and today I am playing with some fiber necklaces that I've been wanting to make for a long time! Last night I crocheted some cool fibers together for the necklace part and today I will sew fabric charms and felt things onto it....and maybe some milagros for fun...anyway that's my plan...and tonight is the Reception for the Art From Scrap show and silent auction and I hope to go to that, too.

No comments: