Monday, September 10, 2007

tiny cat and friends....







you know how when you are making stuff, one thing leads to another...well, my little doll wanted some friends and look who showed up! Not sure if they need the legs and arms...I sort of like the "primitive look" they have...more to come......and after making all those cats....I decided to make a tiny cat...he is only 5 " tall and was so fun to do! Will try and make more for upcoming craft shows. I will use only the softest wools for these little guys...and maybe a few made out of linen just for fun.

And I started a new "door of my heart" piece for an upcoming class.....wanted another sample to show more possibilities and color combos....will post tomorrow..(hopefully)...
and FYI...
Terry Weiss wrote me with a good rug hooking site for everything you could need for hooking: http://www.fraserrugs.com/ inexpensive hooks..only $4.oo and in different sizes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are great. i like them without limbs.

Tara's Art Camp said...

hey, these look like they'd be my friends' friends!!! (does that make sense?)

I like them without the limbs too!