Thursday, January 03, 2008

Fiber and felt post card...



Decided to work on a fiber postcard to send in to Fiberarts Mag. for the Loveland stamp cancellation...due Jan. 15...may do a little more hand work before sending it off...for more details see Page 14 in Fiberarts Mag. Nov/Dec issue...
And what are these little fabric pieces? Well, I was supposed to be working on some sample "booklaces" for the upcoming workshop and instead of doing the paper ones I got sidetracked on making a fabric booklace...and these are some pages I am considering. They are 1 1/2" X 2" ...a fun little size and they go fast..sort of like the "inchies" that are popular right now. At least today I got going on the paper Booklace pages and did some little watercolor pages and will work on some covers later tonight....
Wishing you all a creatively wonderful New Year filled with artful adventures~!

4 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

More houses!!! They are calling me!! I need to make time to make some sort of house!!

Tara's Art Camp said...

you are such a busy girl! LOve them all!

Judy Hartman said...

I always enjoy reading your blog, but the artwork on this entry really called out to me!
Very beautiful!!

jude said...

i love that i recognize some of those fabrics!