Monday, April 14, 2008

Late night

I am such a night owl...once I started hooking on this new piece it was hard to stop....
I stayed up until 1:30 am which would be OK, except that I have to get up at 6:15 to get Justin off to school. I can usually get a little more sleep in before the day really starts. Looking forward to summer when I can sleep in! May make some changes as I go along but it was good to get back to my rug hooking which I love.
I picked up a few new colors of wool at "Edge to Edge" in Port Townsend and that's always fun...
Also got some nice wool felt to play with. I really want to do some dyeing with wool felt using my Magic Carpet dyes from Canada.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I love the colors you have chosen for your rug. They are so soft and soothing. My rugs are very primitive in color and I so enjoy looking at your rugs as they offer a new perspective. One of these days, I'm going to try a rug using colors similar to your rugs. You are an inspiration! Maria

Anonymous said...

this is darling, can't wait to see it done!

Tara's Art Camp said...

Wow, you were busy! I love the colors and the pattern. Is this done on burlap?