Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Springtime!

We are heading off on our road trip to Artfest in Port Townsend, WA Sunday morning. I'll be gone for about 10 days, so I thought I'd leave you with this fun Mushroom image from one of my favorite stores, "Castle in the Air" in Berkeley. The little chick below if from there also. Syd and I bought these on our last trip and I can't wait to see what they have now.

This is a Pop-up from an old book called Ricky the Rabbit. It just sort of fell out the bookcase while I was looking for something else.
And here is Henry asleep in the rocking chair, dreaming cat dreams.
I'll try and get some good Artfest photos for you all. Have a great week! Keep making stuff!

3 comments:

jude said...

hi henry!

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Happy Artfest!

dogfaeriex5 said...

mary~
i bought your mrs octopus from the artfest gallery table..i fell in love with her as soon as i saw her..i am in love with all the velvet(my favorite) and the buttons(another one of my favs) on her tentacles.she is just beautiful!!
thank~ you from my heart!
~kim