Thursday, May 28, 2009

What's new...

Worked on these guys last night...the little owl got tiny "ears", the one on the left got eyes and ears, and the bird on the right got new eyes....don't know why he looks so worried in the photo...still needs some wings and fabric patches here and there.
After I take my son to school on Thursdays I always try and get in a beach walk. Today it was a nice low tide and there were lots of rocks to look at on my walk towards the bluffs. These are a few of the ones I picked up today.
And here is what I am reading or rather finished up last night. I really enjoy this series even though I read it out of order. We all share our favorite books and pass them around to one another....this will go to Colleen or Pepa next. Can't wait for the next HBO episode....they are so fun, especially if you've read the books.

4 comments:

marie said...

love the bunny looking creature on left(the textures). the rocks are amazing...little hearts...love the beach/ocean!

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

I love your critters and I love those rocks!

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely rocks and creatures and I'll look at for that book, I've read the others in the series and enjoyed them very much!

pam said...

Hi Mary! I love your stuffed cuties and your great rocks too...all in one walk? be still my heart. well, can't wait to be playing with you again SOON. Hope you and Syd are getting lots of sleep before hand, ha ha ha. xop