Friday, June 05, 2009

and now, more circles!


More hooked circles that will be pins or flowers. This group I hooked on burlap, trimmed and glued the sides to the back. Next I will cut a felt backing and sew on a pin back.
The group I posted yesterday I hooked on monk's cloth...I like using both backings and tend to use whatever is on hand.
Today I am in "Fiber heaven"! Both boys spent the night at friends' homes, Dennis is at work and it is quiet and raining! I have fabric on the floor, cutting out little totes from some very cool oilcloth that Colleen and I bought in Ashland, Or and now I am finally using it. NPR on the radio, Piano Jazz, a cup of hot tea...I'm a happy girl.

4 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I just love the colors, they make me happy!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day.

marie said...

sounds like my kind of "heaven"! : )

Denise Felton said...

Gorgeous! And so clever. I just put a link to this post on my blog. I hope it brings you a few extra clicks.

Denise
http://needlework.craftgossip.com