Saturday, July 18, 2009

A bunch of unrelated stuff...

I finished up these two fabric dolls...may put them in my Etsy shop...I sent Tara a black kittie one last week for her doll collection.
And here is where I went yesterday for a walk and dip in the ocean. It felt sooo good to cool down-the water is 61 degrees! While I was happily hanging out in the water near the pier a little seal head popped up and looked at me! I wonder if it heard me singing to myself?
Thursday we had our family dinner out. I picked CPK- it's easy to get to and the food is good and fresh and light. I walked over to Imagine to look in their windows which are always fun and filled with new things. This cool basket made from recycled magazines caught my eye as well as....
these funny ceramic birds....
and these hanging ceramic sea urchins...at least I think that's what they are....fun window shopping.
and this is what the kitties do when I'm not looking! Nap on my unfinished hooked rug!

2 comments:

debinsf said...

I love that basket. It gives me ideas. Your time at the beach looks lovely. We were down at the beach today too, though we went south of San Francisco (where we live) past Half Moon Bay. Such a beautiful area. It looks like you had a very nice day!

Sea Mist and Sunsets said...

The new dolls are great and your big rug project is really fun to watch unfold. Now if you would scoop up some of that salty CA coastal air and send it on up, my nose would be most grateful. Now through fall is when I miss it the most.
Hugs