Saturday, September 12, 2009

Linen tote bag


I found this wonderful English linen sample at Art From Scrap and finally made it into a tote bag.

I am very excited to have been accepted into the "Day of the Dead" show at the Guardino Gallery in Portland, Oregon on Alberta St. I have a fiber-mixed media shrine in the works and maybe one or two more. Yesterday I prepared two more cigar boxes that will hold my shrines.
My plan: Shrine #1 will be for my mother (artist, art teacher, cool mom), shrine #2 will be for Lost pets, and shrine #3 (if I get this far) Lost loves- of course this one will have a nice fabric heart in it-at least that's the plan today.

3 comments:

Tara's Art Camp said...

I can't wait to see them, oh my you will be busy. I finished a hooked piece today.

xo...

marie said...

I look forward to seeing them too!
I love shrines and anything southwest
like that...

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best wishes
Steave Markson