Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog interview!

One of my favorite rug hookers and artists, Brenda Beerhorst, has started a series of interviews with rug hookers on her blog: http://kinshipincolorandwool.typepad.com/ The first one is with Ann Wiley whose work I absolutely love and admire. Today she posted her interview with me.
If you have a minute, go check it out. I will be looking to see who else shows up next.
Brenda's blog is at the top of my "links" list to the right....
Thanks Brenda, for including me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! That was great! I love your suitcase also...and rubber stamps....that bird especially.

Syd

brenda said...

you are welcome Mary! thank you for participating and your kind words :)

Marie said...

Fabulous interview! Loved hearing about your journey...You always inspire me! :) <3

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Hi, Mary. This cooment is going to sound weird, but here goes. The link did not work for me. But what did work was http://kindshipincolorandwool.typepad.com/