Tuesday, September 07, 2010

And another pumpkin face, a little bigger than the last one. I plan to sew him up tonight with a pumpkin colored wool backing.


 
A few more little journal pages-some from the trip to the Sierras and some from last week.
Got the urge to do some dyeing today and went out and gathered elderberries. I made a dyebath, cooked it up on the stove and put several different types of fabric in to see what would happen. I am letting them soak in the pot overnight. Can't wait to see how they turn out in the morning!

6 comments:

Yael said...

I like your journal Mary, it is very creative, I can see you have a lot of fun with it!

Jacky said...

Elderberry dyeing...I'm looking forward to that.
Your journal is fantastic Mary. What a lovely way to record the *doings* of the day.

Jacky xox

jude said...

geez, everyone is dyeing!

dulcy said...

Your journal pages are wonderful! I started a visual journal, but haven't worked in it for quite a while. You've got me inspired!

iHanna said...

Pumkine is so cute! And the journal pages you've been sharing lately makes me happy!

raquel said...

me gusta mucho love