Saturday, November 13, 2010

Now appearing at the Queen of Arts Show and Sale

The little bug pin cushions got their legs. Some have already found new homes. The show continues on Saturday from 10 to 4....hope to see some of you there!


Here is my little corner at the show. I took this photo just before the doors opened. We had a great turnout for the first day. Lots of local valley residents showed up and shopped. There was wine and appetizers and a long line at the checkout table.

These cool cats were there...

Wool heart ornaments were fun to make and embellish...

Blue wool birdie found a friend. I have two more ready to go.
Off to bed..it's late. Another day of show and sale tomorrow in beautiful Solvang!

5 comments:

Yael said...

Wonderful items Mary!
I wish you another great day - have fun, enjoy and sell!! :-)
I love the hearts!

She Who Doodles said...

what a great town to have a show. good luck.

Marie said...

I loved Solvang. It is one "charming" little Village. I loved the whimsical little shops and the bakery...mmmm. I wish you much success. (I know you will do well.)
:)
<3

Isabel said...

I love those hearts, gook luck, sure you´ll sell a lot.

Gian said...

Your bug pin cushions are great!