Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cats, dogs, owls and elephants....

Been busy this week stitching and stuffing and hooking. These are all new things I've made for upcoming sales and gifts.


More elephants....these are fun and simple to make and they look good in a group.

Had to make some more dogs...black labs are popular....and a few more colors too!


Had to make a few more owls...if time I may needle felt some spots on the front.

The table didn't stay cleared off for long. It is now covered up again with assorted snips and pieces of felt, wool, threads and other odds and ends.
The little sheep is from Colin's creatures on etsy, the sweet tea towel by Charlotte Lyons, the cat dish from Kim Murton, and the Christmas card from Tara Ross.

6 comments:

Yael said...

Mary you are SO creative and so diligent! I cannot believe it! All those creatures are so sweet! I can see how much you enjoy making them, they are lovely because they are made with love!
Have a nice Sunday!

charlotte said...

.... and the adorable happy day towel? ;]
love those owls and pups!
xoxo

dulcy said...

Mary.... I adore all your little stuffies! I'm especially drawn to owls and kittys. But, the little elephants are too cute! When are you able to get all this done?!

Mary Stanley said...

Happy Day tea towel made by the incredibly creative Charlotte Lyons!
Thanks, Charlotte...I didn't know it was your design!

Maria said...

All of these are so wonderful. Where do you come up with all these ideas......and you make them so quickly! Love the spotted dogs...Too sweet. Maria

heather said...

hi Mary- I realize there's only 1 week until christmas but I was wondering if you had any stuffed owls left? I'm up in Ojai(i took a class with you once a long time ago)my number is 805-861-0148 thanks so much Heather