Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Berkeley weekend




Jason dropped me off on College Ave. so I could get my ice cream from Ici. I had one scoop of strawberry in a cup-delicious!



Had to stop off at Castle in the Air...their front window and shots of the inside for Fall...







A clothing store on fourth street, always has a fun window display..


couldn't resist a photo here...



interesting poster on a telephone pole...



And our favorite spot of dinner, Trattoria Siciliana.
So good, fresh, delicious....but cash only...we keep trying new dishes and share a dessert..usually the warm chocolate souffle.



Jason awaiting our appetizers...


Eggplant appetizer--so good!



Some of the pretty flowers around Berkeley. A quick trip but we managed to get in quite a few fun things.

A busy time as I am getting ready for 3 upcoming shows and a few store orders.  Justin is keeping me busy with driving lessons, guitar lessons, senior pictures and new dinner requests. Somehow I am getting my morning beach walk in, a quick visit to the thrift store then home for some sewing, cat cuddling, and then back down the mountain so Justin can drive home. He's almost ready to get his drivers license and that will be a big change-can't wait and neither can he!

1 comment:

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

Great eye candy!!

:-} Lorraine